Handmade Italian earrings
Italian artisans’ magic hands, combining ancient techniques and long experience, create handmade Italian jewelry. The art of crochet is a traditional Italian technique from the 17th century, handed down from generation to generation. Each piece of jewelry in the Seekelia collection is entirely hand crocheted, with semiprecious beads sewn in, by a few Sicilian women. Lightness sets apart Seekelia earrings, complementing either formal attire or casual clothes.
The best quality Italian material, vibrant colors, and unique design are the heart of the Seekelia collection.
HANDMADE WITH PASSION AND LOVE IN ITALY
- 24kt Gold-Plated French hooks
- Semi-precious stones and crystals
- Semiprecious stones
- width 1.8’’
- Length 2.9’’
- Hand crocheted by Italian artisans
- Handmade with love in Italy
- Avoid water such as swimming pools, spas, and sea