Handmade Italian earrings
The art of crochet is a traditional Italian technique from the 17th century, handed down from generation to generation. These hand-crocheted earrings are made by skillful Italian women artisans, who combine ancient techniques and long experience, to create unique handmade jewelry.
Each piece of jewelry in the Seekelia collection is a work for art, entirely hand-crocheted by a gold thread, semiprecious or glass beads.
Seekelia earrings are both lightweight and comfortable, opposed to large metal earrings which are heavy and less functional for everyday wear.
Seekelia earrings create a stunning look from day to night and casual-to-special.
High-quality material, vibrant colors, and unique design make Seekelia earrings perfect for women who love to have jewelry that will last for a lifetime.
- 925 Sterling Silver, 24Kt Gold Platted earrings backs
- Semi-precious stones, majorca pearls, and crystals
- Hand crocheted by Italian artisans
- Handmade with love in Italy
- Avoid water such a swimming pools, spas, and sea
HANDMADE WITH PASSION AND LOVE IN ITALY